måndag 27 mars 2017

Scrap it up showroom - 50% off until April 2nd

Saw in my Facebook flow that Scrap it up showroom has a sale, 50% off on everything because they are moving their warehouse. Sale sounded good to me so I flipped through the pages and found some good stuff.

1. 3 mini distress ink cubes that were missing from my collection (Wild honey, Dusty concord, Hickory smoke
2. Butterfly stamp from Marianne Design

3. Basic Stitch passepartout rectangle from Marianne Design (my Lawn Fawn basic stitch rectangle die is doing too much work *smile* so I needed something to switch it up with)
4. Horizon Paris die from Marianne Design
5. Horizon big city die from Marianne Design
6. Musical notation stamp (will go great with musical note die that I got previously)

I've seen some great design done with city scape dies the past couple of months. Also looking at pairing them with a cute super hero stamp set from Mama Elephant. Lots of ideas. Now, all that is left is camp by the mailbox until it arrives. =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar