fredag 28 april 2017

Happy kitty playing with butterflies

I combined two Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this card; "Meow you doin'?" and "Mom+me". I also had to try out my new MFT stitched circle. It puts a stiching line on both sides of the cut line. Love that!

I stamped the butterflies on some Nenah Solar Crest White card stock. First time I'm trying that one and I finally understand what everybody's raving about *smile*. I then diecut a circle and also diecut a circle from a plain white version and stamped that with the grass, many, many times! Also stamped and diecut some of the flowers and an additional butterfly. The little swirl by the butterfly comes from a MFT stamp set (with elephants, can't think of the name).
This is very much what our kitties look like when spring finally arrives. The joy of getting to play with an actual butterfly *smile*


1 kommentar: