lördag 22 april 2017

Sending you sparkles, rainbow ponies

I saw the challenge on Cupcake Inspirations and had to play along. The theme for this one was "Mystical" and this was the inspiration image:


So, I pulled out my stamp set from the Greeting farm and colored some ponies with my Zig clean color real brush markers. I then fuzzy cut them out and painted around them with a black pen to hide the somewhat imperfect cut *smile*

I then also got to play with my new stencil from Tim Holtz and made a "rainbow" sunset with Distress inks and an ink blending tool. I added some clouds using Lawn Fawn's puffy cloud border. The sentiment is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. As a last finishing touch, I also added some sequins.
Greeting Farm ponies



Greeting Farm ponies


Challenges
CIC403--The Greeting Farm

4 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable! Love your coloring and the rainbow background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, that card is beautiful. I love this background, and your unicorns are perfect for our mythical challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. LoVE!!! Reminds me of my little pony!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love how colourful this is!

    SvaraRadera