söndag 14 maj 2017

Penguin party

I wanted to participate in Lawn Fawnatics latest challenge which is Black, white and bright and immediately thought of the penguin stamp set to use. However, that is a winter themed one and I couldn't really think of a way to make it in to spring/summer so I simply went with holiday theme and a real penguin party!

I stamped the images on to water color cardstock and colored them in with Zig clean color real brush markers. The tree is a solid stamp so that is stamped with Twisted citron Distress ink and the stump is colored with a brown Zig. The background is done with distress inks and some masking. I did the rays with a Tim Holtz stencil and sponging. Then I heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder. I finished of the sky with some Nuvo glitter drops.


Lawn Fawn penguins in Merry and Bright

Challenges
Lawn Fawnatics - Black, white and bright

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh wow! This card is amazing, I absolutely love the bright colors and cute penguins! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    SvaraRadera