fredag 26 maj 2017

Purrthday card with balloons

I seem to be needing and endless supply of birthday cards so for this edition of the Inky Paws challenge, I went with a birthday theme.

I first stamped and heat embossed both the balloon in white. I then used Distress Inks Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade and Picked raspberry and sponged the background. I then diecut that piece together with two white pieces to get one single frame. I stamped the kitty on Britstol smooth card stock and colored him in with Zig clean color real brush markers. Some Wink of Stella for the pink ribbon. To ground the kitty a bit better I cut a stiched circle and framed him and also let him stand on the sentiment which is white heat embossed on black cardstock.
Newton's birthday bash stamps

Challenge
Inky Paws challenge #47 - Color challenge (yellow, orange, pink and teal)
Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Little critters
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Furry friends

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a darling card and I love the cute little kitty which you've coloured beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is just delightful! Love the white embossed balloons! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    SvaraRadera
  3. This card totally makes me smile! Love the sweet color combo!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friends” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so cute! I love the white balloons over the bright ink colors! Plus the coloring on the kitty is purr-fect!! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    SvaraRadera