onsdag 20 december 2017

Christmas tags

I wanted to make some cute christmas tags with critters from Lawn Fawn, Newton's Nook and My Favorite things. I cut a bunch of tags with a die from Nellie Snellen and I heat embossed the front with a Lawn Fawn snowfall stamp. I then sponged the tags with distress inks in various blues, masking off where the sentiment would be with a post-it note. I then heat embossed the sentiments in silver and mounted the critters either flat or with foam tape.
Kitties from Newton's Nook and bear from My Favorite Things.

Kitties from Newton's Nook and car from Lawn Fawn. The mountains are also Lawn Fawn, cut from white card stock and then sponged with Distress ink.

The last cute kitty is from Lawn Fawn. Love him with a bow tie!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar