fredag 27 april 2018

Newton is taking a bath

I received #happymail from Newton's Nook the other day with stamps and stencils. I decided to use them directly for this edition of the Inky Paws challenge which is a sketch challenge;
This is how my card turned out. I used stamps from Newton's Summer Vacation and the Ocean waves stencil. The window die is from My Favorite Things. I used Zig clean color real brush markers to color the images.



The window is mounted with foam tape for a little dimension. I added some clear droplets from Pretty Pink posh for some extra detail.

The scuba kitty also have some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on them for some extra glitter.

Challenge
Inky Paws Challenge #70 - Sketch challenge

4 kommentarer:

  1. really cute card. love how you used the stencil!

    SvaraRadera
  2. So creative! Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your background is fabulous! I love how you used the sketch! This is one of my favourite sets. Thank you so much for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this time, hope to see your creations on the next one too. Hugs, ZSofi

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh this is so fun! I just love the wavey background and those summer-loving felines! This is so a-meow-zing! So glad you shared this sweet card with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    SvaraRadera