söndag 10 september 2017

Altenew persian motifs flowers in blue

I got the Altenew Persian motifs stamp set and have been using my Zigs to color it. I stamped the image with Versamark and heat embossed it with white and then went to town in several color schemes. This is the blue one;

Altenew Persian motifs stamp


I finished it off by adding a strip of gold heat embossed cardstock as well as a strip of blue cardstock and then mounted everything to a white card base. The die is a new one from Gummiapan. It reads "thank you" in Swedish.

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - Stamptember Stamp it

1 kommentar:

  1. This card is so beautiful and your colouring is stunning...I adore that stamp set and you've done wonderful work with it! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    SvaraRadera