söndag 3 september 2017

Congrats on a new home

I saw this idea as one of the mentions at the Lawnfawnatics blog and thought I had to create something similar for our neighbors who are moving to a new place.

I cut the little town border from white cardstock and also from some patterned paper from Doodlebug and replaced one of the houses with a more colorful front. I cut the grass from some green paper with a simple stitched hillside border. The sky is Lawn Fawn watercolor wishes paper and the cloud comes from their Plane and simple stamp set. I just love the little faces on the clouds, their adorable. Been using them a lot lately. The little butterfly comes from a My Favorite things stamp set (with the cute little elephant). The colorful mats are cut with Hero arts basic rectangles. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn, heat embossed in white.
Lawn Fawn all the way

Best of luck in your new digs!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar