lördag 16 september 2017

Pop-up birthday card with Newton and birdie

This stamp set from Newton's Nook just begs to be used with a pop-up element inside. The sentiment on the front and the really punny on the inside is just perfect.

I wanted to try my hand at some masking with the balloon image in the stamp set and this is what became of it. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. The balloons and birdie are all colored with Distress Inks on Canson watercolor paper. I finished it by splattering everything with some black acryllic paint (after everything was dry). I however covered the balloons, birdie and the sentiment before splattering.


The inside is created with dies from Lawn Fawn (Stitched clouds, stitched hillside and the pop-ups). The trees are from My Favorite Things. I used Lawn Fawn Rainbow plaid paper as well as the yellow in Watercolor wishes.

Challenge 
Seize the birthday - Balloons

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness this is adorable!! I love this sentiment and your design is brilliant : )

    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute and fun. I like the way you broke up the white space with the black splatter.

    SvaraRadera